Tuesday, March 22, 2011

More Venue Options

I've been scouting out a few more local venues and have been very pleasantly surprised. We still really like Marmion Park and the Heights Firestation from my last post, but I've been able to find a couple new ideas that definitely work within our budget.

The Milford House


A beautiful historic home in the museum district, The Millford house can hold up to 120 people for special events. I haven't seen any pictures of the backyard yet, but according to the information I've seen, we should be able to use it as well. If we do choose to skip a DJ, they have a plug-n-play style sound system for an iPod with speakers in the ceiling.

Avant Garden


Another historic home, this venue has several areas available to suit different needs. I just love the back patio. The price of the venue alone is very reasonable, but they do require a minimum bar tab. Once you book a party, the venue is all yours for up to 14 hours!! That is hard to beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment